Things that make you go hmm...

Speak before you think.....it makes people wonder.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

....so give the pope some cranberry juice.....

much fun was had at nancy's baby shower. she's as cute as a button. more fun was had after the shower was over. it so much fun to be around nancy and todd. they are two adorable people that fit together perfectly. somehow when nancy is around, everything is funny. i love it! here is an excerpt from my 5th grade autobiography that i made her read.....i will past the past and present and just make you guys read what i wrote about my future....

"in my future i want to become a veterinarian or a singer. i am going to be rich. i am also going to live in a two story house. i am also going to go to college but i don't know where. i am either going to live in texas or Tennessee. but if i live in texas i will live in beeville. my veterinarian clinic will be named after the street, like if my clinic is on pecan street, it would be pecan street veterinarian clinic. for a car i will have a cutlass ciera and a regular car. i will also have a small dog. my car will be blue. i think i will also own a store called amy's things. i will sell cute things with your name on it. at my house i will have a pool. it will be about as big as my room. if i don't do good in business i will be a fashion desighner. i will desighn fashionable clothes. i will sell them for a lot but not too much. this summer me, melissa w., and leah w. and we will also hire 1 to 2 more girls. we are going to sell little cards with your name on it. it will be 50 cents or 1 dollar depending on the size. i also plan to have a very fancy computer at my veterinarian clinic. at my house i will have a VCR and an atari too. i also plan to take many vacations like china, europe, and some states. i also want to meet a lot of famous people. for my summer vacation i hope we go to another state. if i don't get married i will live with a friend. she might even help me with my shop. when i get real old like about 50 years old i want to be a secretary at my veterinarian clinic. i will also have a lot of fancy machinery at my clinic. i hope a lot of people will come to my veterinarian clinic. but i think they will because it will be nice."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Engine Submission