Things that make you go hmm...

Speak before you think.....it makes people wonder.

Friday, September 03, 2004

sometimes I need theme music. for instance...when i drive to school and i see all the ghetto kids and their ghetto-ismness i would like for God to play Sanford and Son theme music. life would be so much more enjoyable if we had theme music. most of our daddies would like for "i like Big butts and i cannot lie..." to play when our momma's come home from work. here is a list of theme music i need for certain people....

"BFF"---> Amy and Nancy (click on my link)
"she's a maniac, maniac......"---> karson
"it's my party and i'll cry if i want to....." ---> kenedy
"if you want my body, and you think i'm sexy......"---> chuck
"yellow submarine"---> CCC
"circus music"---> every chuck e. cheese needs to play this tune
"workin' 9-5...what a way to make a livin'"---> davo
"mexican hat dance"---> nancy's classroom
"these are my confessions...."---> tadzilla
"i hate everything about you,Why do I love you"--->lalo and HISD

ok...on to other things.....

Hey check out Chuck and Dave....

i apologize for the lack of blogging. you can all whip me with a wet noodle next time i see you..."and whip it good".


ms. fo-shizzle-my-nizzle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Engine Submission