Things that make you go hmm...

Speak before you think.....it makes people wonder.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Real IM conversation.....

davaus76: sorry, had to take the dog out
me: ok
davaus76: so besides carve pumpkins...what else do you like to do?
me: well i knit bikini's for widows
davaus76: hahahaha
me: what do you do
davaus76: for fun? music, movies, work out, play guitar, work on old cars, swim, mountain bike, nude sunbathe, travel, camp
me: nice
davaus76: yeah, wish i could travel more
me: me too, im tired of my street
me: i would like to cross it
me: but i have no legs
davaus76: that could be an issue
me: yes, hopefully i will get a jiffy speed soon
me: then i can really get around
davaus76: should modify it for off road...maybe some monster truck tires
me: yeah.....i just got my new glass eye.....can you tell in the pic?
me: its my right one
davaus76: i guess i cant tell because i thought it was the left one
me: nope, definately the right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Engine Submission