Things that make you go hmm...

Speak before you think.....it makes people wonder.

Monday, October 25, 2004

I'm soooooo depressed.........

Chuck is in love with someone else. I can tell about these things...(i'm a woman if you don't already know that). He spends soooo much time with this person. They went to Granbury together all day Saturday while I was with the kids alone. How can you get up and lead worship at a church after something like that? I can't even put it into words. My heart breaks as I type this. I know in my heart that I should tell Vanessa that I think John is in on it too. Chuck introduced them. They all 3 went on a holly jolly trip to the Dallas area. I can't believe Chuck and John are in love with somebody else. First it was John Mayer........now it's Gavin Degraw......sickening folks......just sickening.......

Heartbreak Hotel here I come........AH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Engine Submission