Things that make you go hmm...

Speak before you think.....it makes people wonder.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

8 days

thats all i have left of this thanksgiving holiday. i spent 3.5 hours of my day driving to Beeville Tx. if you have never been to Beeville, look it up and see where i am. you might cry.

karson stuck a suction cup in the middle of her forehead. she now has a hickey on her forehead. that reminds me of the time when i hurt my chin. my curling iron had this hole in the end and if you blew across it, it made a cool whistle sound. one time i forgot the curling iron was on and i held it up to my chin, blew, and unfortunaltely burned my chin. there was this giant red mark and eventually a scab. boy did i look HOT.

other HOT things i have done:

1. tore a hamstring while doing a cartwheel in a college gymnastics class.
2. fell off a treadmill while running....burned a nice tread on the top of my ankle.
3. nancy dyed my hair with clairol from the box....turned green, had to get my hair stripped
4. in 4th grade i ran into the gym with my PE clothes on and the slip i had worn under my skirt earlier.
5. while in 3rd grade i was running home from church and my panties fell down
6. in 8th grade i was playing in a basketball game and somehow the lace from my panties had broken loose and was hanging between my legs about 10 inches.
7. just last week i accidentally wore my TSU tank top backwards and went running
8. while i was pregnant with karson, kenedy and i were dancing around the house and i peed in my pants.

i better stop while i'm ahead....

a+m+y= "mommy karson is touching me..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Engine Submission