Things that make you go hmm...

Speak before you think.....it makes people wonder.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

"may i take your order"....

"yes you may".....i'll have 2 large blogs and a side of friendly banter"

so today i'm running at the cypress mill rec center. i look to my left and there is this lady running next to me in the weirdest workout outfit i have ever seen. she has a white bra on with a white sports bra over it. she is wearing mailperson shorts that are rolled up at the bottom. to top it off she has her black mailperson shoes on. i believe i clocked her at 6.4mph with only one mile under her belt. you go maillady.....

kenedy loves the country cows (counting crows) as well as hootie and the goldfish....

oops my cd just skipped and everyone just heard you let one rip...... wait....that was me.

@my

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Engine Submission