Things that make you go hmm...

Speak before you think.....it makes people wonder.

Monday, January 17, 2005

1 week- mlk day = 4 day work week

we are doing nothing today. absolutely, tootly nothing. i'm going to clean my house, go grocery shopping and then veg out. the only strenuous thing i might do is workout. my kids are at the cool age of wanting to play outside with about 10 other neighborhood kids. somedays it feels like im not even a mom anymore because they are gone for hours. then reality hits me when karson scoots out of the bathroom, pants around the ankles, and asks me to button them because they hurt her 1,643 day old fingerpads. while we are on the subject of days....do you realize that i am 10,953 days old? i want to have an 11,ooo day old birthday.....that should be on March 5th. so if you forgot to send me a card with money in it on january 14th, i am graciously giving you another chance to celebrate my life on march 5th when i will be 11,000 days old!!!

check this out in your spare time....im on 47,800 sec right now!!http://www.turbulence.org/Works/1year/performancevideo.php


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Search Engine Submission